We believe that every person who has given his or her life to Jesus Christ is a member of His worldwide body of believers! However, the Bible says: “Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” He tells us to actively engage and partner with a local gathering of believers, known as a church.
We expect members to invest their spiritual gifts, resources, time, and money to reach every man, woman, and child through repeated opportunities to hear and see the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and disciple them to follow Him.
Requirements for Membership at New Covenant:
- Attendance | Attend New Covenant faithfully for at least six months
- Follow Jesus | Live a surrendered life for Christ and be able to articulate your born again experience
- Water Baptized | After becoming a follower of Christ
- Give to the Church | In Resources: tithe 10% of income faithfully & In Time: serve in a ministry at New Covenant
- Agree to the Mission | Discipleship: be part of a small group & Presence: commit to Sunday mornings (be on time)
- Attend Membership Classes